Port Au Prince, Haiti

Port Au Prince, Haiti

Sunday, August 3, 2014

I'm Right There With You

Mackenzie,
It’s very early in the morning, and I am getting ready to leave. 

I’m feeling pretty scared. 

I want to go because I know it’s what God wants me to do, and that it will be a wonderful experience.  But it’s hard to leave my warm seat in Daddy’s chair where I can hear you and brother softly breathing in your sleep and smell my morning coffee brewing in the kitchen.

I think you know how I feel because you’ve been telling me how you are really scared to leave your seat too.

Remember last week in Sunday School when we talked about how God asked Paul and Barnabas to do some difficult things, but they always obeyed Him because they knew that they could trust Him.  You and I can trust Him too.

I can trust Him to take care of me in Haiti, and even more importantly to take care of you, brother and Daddy while I’m gone.  You can trust Him to give you the courage to do what He is asking you to do too.

Baby Girl, whether God is taking you across the world or down the aisle, go with Him, and I promise you, you won’t regret it!

I love you,

Momma 

No comments:

Post a Comment